Baritone ukulele is a size that folks that love huge size string instrument would want to use for playing ukulele, you know why?
Because the fact there are spaces in the middle of the strings make it easy for them to strum it. Of course, the functions on it are very easy use. For example, the tuners that this uses are absolutely easy to adjust without going through pains.
However, what makes this review special is that an index of products is presented so as to help users to get the best offer that they need. Furthermore, this review consists of electronic and regular ukulele that have a baritone size.
Notwithstanding, ukuleles with baritone sizes have a length of 26” and those that we’ve provided have strings that are easy to strum and we ensured that the brand that made it to the list are renowned companies that anyone can trust their policies.
Of course, with the purchase of this product, there is nothing that you can’t achieve. So, let’s check out the products systematically for reliable evaluation and transactions:
Our Picks of 10 Best Baritone Ukulele Reviews:
1. Kala MK-B Makala Baritone Ukulele
The Kala’s baritone ukulele is one that’s made by Austin Bazaar. Of course, the company is known for the constant supply of necessary accessories with the ukulele itself.
In other words, once you purchase this product, there is absolutely nothing to buy, not even an enhancement.
It comes with a cleaning cloth which you can comfortably use. It’s a baritone ukulele that comes with a gig bag.
The gig bag is spacious and even has pockets on it which you can use in saving petite equipment. There is a handle on it that you can use in lugging it from one place to another.
Indeed, it’s a zipper gig bag that you can ultimately use in locking in your acoustic instrument inside. The baritone ukulele also has enormous features also.
It has geared tuner that’s quite reliable. With this tuner, you can flawlessly play on any note and stay on it for a very long time.
The fingerboard, on the other hand, is made of walnut while the body and the neck are both made of mahogany with satin finishing.
In addition, this product is not pricey at all. In fact, one could say that among ukulele with same classic feature, this is the best in terms of playability and price.
- The dimension of this product is 34 x 7 x 13 inches and it weighs 13 pounds.
- The fingerboard of this instrument is made of walnut while the nut and saddle is made of plastic.
- The type of string that this uses is Aquila string and the scale length is 20.3 inches. The overall scale length is 30.5 inches while the body length is 14 inches.
- This has 18 frets on it and features width at the upper bout of 7.75 inches. The width at the lower bout is 10.25 inches while the width at the waist is 6.625 inches and the body depth is 3.12 inches. The specification for the fingerboard’s width at the nut is 1.5 inches and fingerboard’s width at the neck/body joint is 1.8 inches.
- The instrument is easy to use and not pricey at all.
2. Kala KA-BG Mahogany Baritone Ukulele
Would you prefer baritone ukulele that’s lightweight and functional over the conventional ones that are not? If yes, then here is a baritone ukulele that weighs 2.8 pounds.
And guess what? It’s not pricey at all. As a matter of fact, this is backed with a warranty. One of the packages that even come with it include a 45 days full money return and 60 days price protection policy.
In other words, this product is one that anyone can depend on its price policy. Its performance is awesome. It has 4 strings just like any other ukulele and it even has a truss rod which is very much adjustable. The strings, on the other hand, are very easy to strum.
The construction of the ukulele itself is mahogany and it has a nice look. There is a gloss finish on it and it has a diminutive size.
It has a tuner also on it which is made of die-cast. Although it doesn’t come with accessories, yet the fact it is lightweight, you’d be able to lug it around easily.
This product can be used by anyone irrespective of the user’s area of expertise. Saving it also is awesome due to its petite size.
- The dimension of this product is 12 x 8 x 35 inches and it weighs 2.8 pounds.
- The type of strings that this uses is the Aquila strings.
- The baritone ukulele has a diminutive size and pumps out a good balanced tones.
- This product is backed with a warranty and it’s highly reliable for long-term use.
- It’s not pricey but it’s highly functional with its adjustable truss rod.
- It has a white binding on it that aids in the apt production of quality sounds.
3. Oscar Schmidt OU53S Baritone Ukulele
Ukuleles made by Oscar are known for one feature, longevity. Yes, that’s right! They are a renowned brand that has been existing for about 125 years and they’ve maintained this quality.
This has the full backup from the nominal buyers due to the persistent satisfaction that it has provided. It has a great sound and the construction of the unit itself is awesome.
This has a spruce head so as to produce an awesome resonance and tone. The rare which consist of both the bridge and the fingerboard, on the other hand, are made of rosewood.
Also, there is an abalone inlays on it. And guess what? It’s lightweight and easy to lug around. Notwithstanding, the overall length of the ukulele is 31”.
The strings that it comes with are Aquila nylgut string. The strings are D, E, G, B and attached together even on delivery.
The body itself is made of mahogany and it’s very thick. You can purchase this for children and it would be safe for them to use.
- The dimension of this product is 3 x 13.1 x 4.5 inches and it weighs 3.09 pounds.
- The baritone ukulele has a reasonable shape that can intrigue anyone.
- It doesn’t come with a gig bag but you can purchase it differently.
- This is a product that is not pricey and absolutely awesome to play.
- This acoustic instrument is reliable in terms of playability and longevity.
- This product is not pricey and it’s lightweight. It’s one that can be used by both young and old.
4. Caramel CB103
This is an electronic baritone ukulele. It uses 2 CR2 batteries and it looks super amazing both on its design and its performance.
This is a baritone ukulele that features a low battery indicator and it comes with all the accessories needed to have a pleasant use of it.
You know what? There are tune setting on this acoustic instrument. It’s an instrument that you can preset to either bass, middle, or treble.
You can easily decide the result of your plays by opting from them. The ukulele itself is made of zebrawood and it’s superbly furnished.
Meanwhile, the bridge and the fingerboard are made of walnut which is absolutely reliable. The type of string that this uses is Aquila nylgut strings.
Also, the nut and saddle that this uses is buffalo bone. Of course, it passed through several tests and we got to know that it’s 3X better than the conventional ones.
There is even a truss rod at the neck which you can adjust. Not only that, this has 18 frets on it that you can comfortably use in make a good sound production. It even uses a closed gear for apt performance, it’s just a gem that you can trust.
- The dimension of this product is 9 x 10.2 x 3.1 inches and it weighs 1.98 pounds.
- This is an electric baritone ukulele that you need 3 batteries.
- It’s a mirror polished by hand and the material that’s made of zebrawood.
- The size for scale length is 51cm, overall body length is 76cm, body depth 85cm, and nut is 35cm.
- This is a product that’s made of Aquila nylgut strings.
- This is absolutely dependable to use and it’s not pricey.
5. Cordoba 20BM Baritone Ukulele
This is one of the amazing baritone ukulele that an expert would want to use, trust me. It pumps a good amount of sound of sound.
This is a ukulele that’s made of mahogany except the bridge and the fingerboard that’s made of rosewood and finished with satin.
It uses Aquila strings which is soft and finger friendly so as to enhance the comfort of ukulele lover whenever they’re strumming it.
It’s one that can be used by beginners and experts to use. The strings are arranged in a D, G, B, E and their performance are eccentric.
It even comes with tuners that you’d love to use. Nonetheless, you can use it for playing a variety of tunes. In fact, it’s lightweight and easy to use by anyone with ease. It’s tuned linearly and can be used as a regular or electric acoustic instrument.
It works very well with ¼” jack. However, provided you’d be using it with an electric power, then you might need to get a 9v battery for it and probably get an acoustic amp with it.
Whichever means you imbibe, this would work perfectly right. However, this doesn’t come with accessories but you can buy them from the manufacturer at a low price. It’s just a product that you’d enjoy using, trust me.
- The dimension of this product is 29 x 9 x 17 inches and it weighs 2.45 pounds.
- The specification of the body width and length are 150mm at the upper bout and 205mm at lower bout. The total length, however, is 24”
- This features Aquila strings and it looks absolutely beautiful.
- The acoustic instrument can be used with a batter and amp. One can even insert a ¼” jack on it.
- This product is not pricey and it’s highly reliable to use.
6. Cordoba 22C Concert Ukulele
If you’re an individual who sincerely needs a baritone ukulele to replace your former ukulele, then you might need this, you know why?
This is because as a learner, you would have to go on the pattern that you were taught for quite some times before embarking on change-of-sound programmes.
Indeed, this has a standard Aquila nylgut strings setting for this ukulele. The pattern at which the strings are fixed are G, C, E, A which is standard.
It has a spruce head and the major part of its body (back and neck) is made of rosewood likewise the fingerboard and the bridge.
It has a gloss finish and it looks aesthetic and you can depend on its performance for a long period of time. This acoustic instrument pumps good sound also.
- The dimension of this product is 5 x 4 x 10 inches and it weighs 1.5 pounds.
- It has spruce head and you made of blended rosewood and mahogany.
- It uses a 4 Aquila strings that’s easy to strum.
- It doesn’t come with an accessory and you can use it with ease without a need for purchasing an extra.
- This product is affordable and it pumps out a good sound.
- It’s a regular ukulele.
7. Luna Guitars Luna Uke Vintage Mahogany Baritone
Provided you need a ukulele with a small scale length then you might love this that has 19”. It’s made of open gear and it has a good design.
As a matter of fact, the body of this fingerboard and the bridge are made of walnut for optimal result. The back and neck of this product is made of mahogany and it looks aesthetic.
It’s not an electric ukulele but an acoustic instrument that you can depend on. It has 16 frets on its fretboard and it looks awesome.
The color that it’s made of is chrome while the bridge is black walnut. The strings, on the other hand, is made of Aquila nylgut so as to enable users to comfortably strum it.
It’s very easy to tune regardless of the users’ technical know-how. This is one that’s lightweight and you can depend on for a long period of time.
- The dimension of this product is 27 x 6 x 10 inches and it weighs 2 pounds.
- It’s made of satin finish and it has an open gear on it.
- This acoustic instrument looks eccentric and produces good sound.
- This is a lightweight instrument that doesn’t come with accessories but it has a cheap price,
- The scale length of this product is 19” and the adjustment of the tuner is easy.
8. Alvarez RU22B Regent Series Ukulele
Are you looking for a ukulele that uses a closed gear and has a mini scale length? If yes, then this might be the gem that you’ve been searching for.
The significance of using a closed gear is that you don’t see the gears and because you don’t see them, the performance is free from distortions.
In other words, this is just one that you’d love to use. Apart from that, t has a baritone size and the string instrument is absolutely easy to use.
The ukulele is lightweight and it has a glossed finish on it that make it look superb and inviting. There uses a fan bracing, which is undoubtedly the standard that you’d love to use for it.
The back and neck of this unit is made of mahogany while the fingerboard is made of rosewood and you can trust all these functions in the production of a lucid sound.
- The dimension of this product is 1 x 10 x 2.9 inches and it weighs 2.25 pounds.
- This product is designed for learners that have learned the basics about the product.
- The nut and saddle on this is made of bone and it produces good sound.
- This acoustic instrument looks aesthetic and lightweight.
- This product is not pricey and easy to use.
9. Diamond Head DU-200B Baritone Ukulele
Among the products that are produced by the manufacturer, this product is the best. It comes with a gig bag that you can use for saving other materials also.
Just like any other material, this has a good looking design on it. In fact, the manufacturer ensured that the material used for the construction is absolutely awesome and durable.
The materials used for the construction are costly and are made of quality. The saddle is made of white ABS saddle and the geared tuners on it are made of gold plated ABS buttons so as to attain optimal comfort.
Not only that, the body and the neck are made of mahogany. Of course, the mahogany used is natural while it’s finished with polyurethane.
It’s just one that looks absolutely amazing. Indeed, this is lightweight and there’s even ABS dots on it that are designated in it for optimal use.
You can even purchase products of other model from the manufacturer. They just have the service that you can trust.
- The dimension of this product is 30 x 10.5 x 3.25 inches and it weighs 1.9 pounds.
- The product costs less than $70 and it’s made of 4 Aquila nylgut strings.
- The design that this is made of is eccentric likewise the quality of the material used for its construction.
- Experts and learners can use it with ease.
- The materials used for its construction are dependable.
10. Hilo 4-String Acoustic Upright Bass 2655
This is one of the affordable acoustic instrument that you can depend on for long-term use. The string instrument is awesome. It has a tension peg and its neck adjustment is pretty awesome.
This has a baritone size and the 4 stings that are on it are absolutely easy to strum. The guitars are arranged in D, G, B, and E.
It’s awesome to study with especially with the aid of a good tutor. Why you should be purchase this is that quite a lot of persons have purchased this and they’ve found it reliable to use. It’s just one that you’d enjoy to use.
- The dimension of this product is 3 x 12 x 3.6 inches and it weighs 2.4 pounds.
- The stings are made of Aquila nylgut strings and it has 4 on it.
- The material used on the construction of the instrument is eccentric.
- It’s lightweight and awesome to use.
- This product is backed with warranty. Make further enquiry by contacting the manufacturer for more information.
Buying Guide – How To Choose The Best Baritone Ukulele?
1. Regular or Electronic
This review has provided you with both a regular baritone ukulele and electric powered ukuleles. The significance of this is to enhance buyers’ flexibility in making of purchase.
Those that are powered electronically use batteries. Therefore, check the batteries and find out maybe it’s cheap or not.
2. Amplifier & Size of Jack Head
Using an amplifier would definitely augment the sound intensity of the ukulele. Also, check out the size of the jack. This would help you to have the insight of what you’re about using.
3. Budget Friendly
The products that this review has provided come in various price tags. Nonetheless, we enjoin you to opt for products that have various features.
So, opt for those that have the same futuristic with the one that you think would satisfy your need. Please, check out for those that would suit the money that you’ve budgeted.
Among the products that we’ve provided, you’d find some that are come with accessories while some don’t. Consider this factor before making your purchase. This would help you to make the right purchase.
Opt for products that you rely on the policy of the manufacturer. This would help you to have a great purchase. In other words, find out the brand that you’re purchasing from so that you’d be predisposed to the benefits of using it.
This is best baritone ukulele review has provided you with the full updates and info that you need in making the right purchase.
It enumerates the indexed of products that you need and laid out features that you should look out for so as to have a good purchase. As experts, we enjoin you to check out this and make the purchase here for a reliable transaction.